Web push message sends through a web browser.
So you can send push messages when you don't have an app or users are not accessible on your web. Also, users can receive push messages on PC, Macs, smartphones and tablets etc.
To use push messages on the web you need two basic requirements.
Action setting for Web Push
Creating push messages for the Web is not have many differences between apps, Kakao messages and sms.
But there are some differences when the user clicks the push message.
On Web push message you can choose user behaviour when the user clicks the push message
- WebLink Open : Go to the link when the user clicks the push message.
- None : Close the push message when the user clicks the push message
Support web browser
Current modern-day web browser support push messages.
But some browsers have some restrictions for Web push messages.
Here is the currently supported browser for push messages.
[[인용:안내:보통]] Internet Explorer is only be used for Web Analytics
|Window PC||Mac OS||Android||iOS / iPad OS|
[[인용:경고:보통]] Please check this!!
- Web Push message is not supported on Secret Mode, Guest Mode, and Safety mode.
- If the user accepts the browser's push permissions but not accepts permission on OS, the user cannot receive a push message.
Web Push Report
You can set a push message report on the Dashboard menu. [Quick guide for push message]
- A web Push message is not supported on Secret Mode, Guest Mode, and Safety mode.