New to Adbrix? Find out what to start with.
Letting you know how to register and manage your accounts and your apps in the early stages of using adbrix.
To use the Data Explorer to analyze app data, read the guide and create your own dashboard.
- Understanding the Event in DFINERY
- Data Explorer
- Understanding Single Touch Attribution
- Understanding General Event Analytics
- Understanding Universal Retention Analytics
- Understanding Conversion Funnel
To track the performance of your ad campaigns, see how to set up a tracking link using a unique attribution model.
- Step by Step Guide for Your Ad Tracking
- Understanding the Attribution of adbrix
- The Concept of AD Campaign and How to Use It
- How to Set All-Link(AD Landing)
- Understanding and setting up attribution modeling
- Understanding ‘Postback’
Learn how to set up attribution models for Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Apple Search in your ad campaigns.
- Fraud Kill-Chain User Guide
- Fraud Kill-Chain : Event Verification
- Traffic Control Setting and Reporting
- Click Injection Defense Setting and Report
- Click Spamming protection and Report
- Device Conflict protection and Report
Create and analyze your own audience.
- Push Message Quick Guide
- App Push Message
- Web Push Message
- Web Push Setting
- KakaoTalk Messaging
- Alternative Message
Check out additional monthly updates on the main features of adbrix.