Adbrix's partners can see the postback data from the app in the partner console.
After following this guide, you will know how to download the postback data. In addition to this, we will let you know the way to check the set-up of postback when you cannot find the postback data on your partner console.
Download Postback Log
a. Go to the Postback Log menu in the partner console.
b. Choose the application key or tracking link URL, and type the suitable value according to your option. Click the next button.
c. Set up the criteria of postback data, and click the download.
- Date range: Set the period you want to look up, less than one month.
You can download up to 300,000 postback data at once. If you want to see more than 300,000, you need to separate the postback data by the period.
- Time Zone: Choose the UTC time zone.
- Event Name: Find the specific events with the name, you can put several names. If you don't put any name, every event postback log data would be on the file.
- ADID/IDFA: You can find specific postback data with ADID or IDFA. If you type nothing on it, every ADID and IDFA would be on the postback log.
If you cannot find any postback data
If you cannot find any postback data, you have to check the following set-up of postback step by step.
1. Check the postback set-up.
Check the following postback set-up in the adbrix advertiser console. Ask your advertisers to check the following set-up, or if you have access to the console, do it yourself.
If you need to read the postback set-up guide, click this link (postback set-up guide) and check the guide.
You should see the 2 parts in the console: AD Partner settings and Postback Final Setting.
Please request your advertiser for screenshots of the partner set-up menu.
- Attribution > AD Partner settings
- AD Campain > Postback Final Setting
2. Check the event data report.
If all the postback set-up is perfect but you cannot still get the postback data, you should check the event data history.
If you have access to the advertiser console, just follow the below instructions and make a report. In the other case, please ask your advertiser for an event history data report.
Go to Analytics > Data Explorer menu, and choose General Event Analytics.
|find these items||choose each value|
|Metrics||Unique Event count|
|Total Event count|
|Price X Quantity|
|Open Attribution Type||Open Attribution Type on Postback Final Setting|
|Event Attribution Lookback Window||Event Attribution Lookback Window on Postback Final Setting|
|Attribution View Point||Attribution View Point on Postback Final Setting|
|Date Range||set the period|
|Analytics Conditions||AD Partner = ad Partner you want to find|
How to read the report
Find the event data which is identical to the AD Partner's Postback Final Setting.
Change some set-up to find the reason
- If you change the Open Attribution Type, you can check if the test event has a different postback setting from the setting that you wanted or not.
- If you change the Event Attribution Lookback Window, you can check if the test event is out of the lookback window or not.
- In the Analytics Conditions, you can find the event data by a specific ADID or IDFA.
3. If you still cannot find postback log
If you are still in trouble finding a postback log, please contact email@example.com with a screenshot of step1 and step2. We can support you much faster if you attach the app key and partner key.