Understanding Audience StudioFollow
Audience Studio is for creating user segments by analytics conditions DFINERY can offer. Using these segments, you can combine each segment and make the audience. This audience can be used as audience analytics, send targeted push / in-app messages, and target /de-target campaigns.
- Example of Audience usage (Check your Guide)
- DMP Insight
- Dynamic Audience Template made by DFINERY.
- Cohort Analytics
- Targeting Message
- Targeting / De-Targeting Campaign
Audience Data, Category and Schedule type
- Audience can be created by an App-based audience or an Account-based audience.
- App Audience
- Create an audience for the selected app.
- You can analyze your audience with your competitor's apps using DFM insight.
- Account Audience
- Create an audience for all the apps registered on your account.
- You can create an audience with multiple apps combined.
You can create two different data types of audiences.
- Device Audience: This audience will create a list of device IDs (ADID / IDFV / IDFA)
- User Audience: This audience will create a list of the user ids. (user id requires to call AdBrixRm.login API)
Audience Schedule Type
- Audience can be made based on audience renewal schedule.
- Fixed Audience
- Renewal Schedule: None. This audience can set a fixed date time.
- Dynamic Audience
- Renewal Schedule: Day or Hour
[[인용:안내:작게]] Dynamic audience is paid feature. If you wish to use please contact DFINERY Customer Success Manager.
(You can free use a dynamic audience which is pre-create by DFINERY)
[[인용:안내:작게]] If you want a more sophisticated audience, you need to integrate event API for this purpose.
_ Understanding DFINERY Event
_ 3 laws of Event creation for App analytics
a. Go to Audience Studio > App Audience or Account Audience.
b. Click the +Create Audience in the upper-right corner.
c. Select Fixed or Dynamic Audience.
d. Now design your audience.
d-1. Go to the Segment window and click the '+add' button to create the segment.
[[인용:안내:작게]] Audience type can be changed before your audience design is complete. But after you finish your audience design and save you cannot change your audience
d-2. Move your segment unit to canvas.
d-3. Move the Join unit to canvas to create the audience.
d-4. Connect the Segment Unit and Join Unit as you want.
d-5. Click the 'Audience Calculation'button and check the audience number.
d-6. Click the 'Save audience design' button to save the audience.
The audience is combined with segments.
For example, if you want to create an audience with users who access your app but have no purchase history in six months you will create two segments.
'(a) Users with having app access history in six months.
'(b) Users with no purchase history in six months.
And these two segments create a subtraction audience.
Each of the segment elements is the following :
- Segment Name: Name of the segment.
- App: Specify the app's segment. You must choose one app for one segment.
- Date Range: Date range for the segment.
- Simple Condition: Conditions for segment. . (ex. Android, KR, Purchase API)
- Group Condition: Segment condition range. (ex. purchase with more than $100, Call login API less than 3 times.)
[[인용:안내:작게]] Cross-app audience
If you have more than two apps in your account, you can create a cross-app audience.
[[인용:안내:작게]] If you do not add Simple Condition and Group Conditions on your segment, this will create an app access segment.
- : Intersection unit.
- : Union unit.
- : Difference set uint (left)
- : Difference set (right)