Understand Growth ActionFollow
What is Growth Action?
Growth action is a user engagement marketing tool by using your user data/event data upload on DFINERY.
[[인용:안내:보통]] User and Event Data
- User Data: Location, Language, app version, OS, Device Model etc.
- Event Data: Registration, Login, Add To Cart, Product View, In-App Purchase, Level-up etc.
When you use Growth Action
You don't have to do...
- Request data from the development team to select a marketing target.
- Request data from the development team to test the marketing scenario.
- Request data from the development team to send push or in-app messages to test the marketing scenario.
- Create Excel report for user Data.
- Extract data for select marketing targets.
- Extract user data.
- Extract the data for Marketer's request.
- Extract user data about user reactions by push / in-app messages.
- Extract the data for daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
What you can do...
- Select marketing target by Audience Studion.
- Send automated marketing messages to your client by Growth Action
- A/ B Testing.
- Make a cohort group for users who react to your marketing message.
Commerce: Campaign about buying product A.
Commerce Service marketer Peter wants to send a push message for users to buy product A. After the push message is sent, wait for one day and if the user doesn't buy product A yet, send a second push message again.
A marketer runs a successful campaign by using Growth Scenario.
Automated push marketing action
Send automated push messages for buying product A.
How to use it?
Use Growth action require a subscription plan. If you don't have these subscription plans, please contact DFINEY(firstname.lastname@example.org).