The in-App message is one of the functions in Growth Action to communicate with your user.
Create personalized in-app messages optimized for individual users, targeted at specific audiences or the entire real-time user base, to communicate important updates, events, promotions, and other relevant information. Reach users with notifications at the right moment to improve engagement and attract potential customers.
Starting In-App Message
a.To start the In-App message go to Growth Action > In-App Message menu.
b. Click the '+Create In-app message' button in the upper-right corner. In-App messages have 5steps to create.
1) What : Define the purpose of the In-App Message campaign. Set a Campaign name and platform.
2) Who : Set an audience
* Audience: Choose a real-time audience or a pre-defined audience that you already created.
3) Layout : Select Layout
* Device Screen Type : Choose Portrait or Landscape (If your app support both select both.)
* Layout : Select In-app message layout, Full Screen, Modal and Sticky Banner.
4) Message : Write a message based on the layout
* Each layout has a different view of the creating message
* Upload an image and add text
* You can choose the Click Action option for each image or text
|None||Don't use Click Action|
|Close||In-App Message is closed when it clicked|
|Web Link||Go to the Web link when the In-App message is clicked.|
|Web Link(Close)||Go to the Web link when the In-App message is clicked.
(In-App message will close)
|Deeplink(Close)||Go to the Deeplink when the In-App message is clicked.|
* Button can create maximum 2 buttons.
5) When : Select when this In-app message will start showing.
* Campaign Date : Schedule when to start/end the In-App message campaign.
* Triggered event : Select the event that this In-App Message is going to show. A maximum of 10 Triggered events can select.
* Time Setting : Set a which time this In-App Message is going to show during the campaign date.
* Expose Setting : Set a timer for this In-App Message (each session, by user, daily / timer)
* Test Device : If your device is registered as Test Device you can see this In-App message all the time.
_In-App Message schedule can be set 1 hour after from current time.
There are 6 status for In-App Message.
- Waiting : Basic status of In-App Message. (Before the Live)
- Ready : In-App Message is Ready
- Preparing : Prepare an In-App message to show. In this step, the audience will calculate before the Live.
- Live : In-App Message is currently running.
- Stop : Stop showing In-App Message. It can go to Live again.
- Finish : In-App Message Campaign is finished.
_Audience cannot change during the Ready and Preparing
_When you change In-App Message during Live, User can see the changed view when the user restart app.
_In-App Message can Live a maximum of 30 In-App Messages.
(If you want more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
In-App Message Report
You can find Dashboard for each In-App Message to see the report
|Sending Report||KPI Report|
|Total Impression : Number of Impressions||-|
|Unique Impression : Number of Unique Impressions||-|
|Total Click : Number of Total Click||KPI will show based on Total Click|
|Unique Click : Number of Unique Click||KPI will show based on Unique Click|
|Total CTR : CTR of In-app message||-|
|Unique CTR : CTR for based on Unique Impression||-|