This guide is for how to remove Adbrix Original SDK (IgawCommon, Adbrix, LiveOps) on each platform.
Before you start integrating Adbrix Remastered please follow this guide to remove Adbrix Original SDK.
[[인용:경고:작게]]Adbrix Original and Adbrix Remastered SDK are working independently.
- Each Adbrix version (orginal / Remastered) has unique Appkey for each version. You must integrate each Adbrix version's Appkey.
- To use Adbrix Remastered please remove Adbrix Original SDK.
- To integrate Adbrix Remastered SDK please see this guide. [Integration guide for Adbrix Remastered SDK]
a. Open your Android project in Android Studio and remove IgawCommon, Adbrix, LiveOps library on libs folder.
b. After removing Adbrix Original SDK push Sync Project with Gradle Files button on top-right Android Studio.
a. Open your Cocoapods setup file (podfile) and remove IgaworksCore, AdBrix, LiveOps.
b. Open the Terminal and go to your project folder. Type pod update for sync your project.
c. If you add Adbrix Original framework manually, remove Adbrix Original framework on Xcode project.
1. In case of Android Remove Assets > IgaworksUnityAOS folder and remove Adbrix Original plugin on Assets > Plugins > Android folder.
a. Remove Assets > IgaworksUnityAOS
b. Remove Adbrix Original plugin at Assets > Plugins > Android
2. In case of iOS remove IgaworksCore, Adbrix, LiveOps folder on Assets and remove script file on Assets > Plugins > iOS folder.
a. Remove Assets > IgaworksCore, Adbrix, LiveOp folder.
b. Remove Adbrix Original script on Assets > Plugins > iOS folder.
If you need support for removing Adbrix Original SDK, Please ask our Support Engineering Team.
>> Ask Adbrix Support Engineering Team