App push messages can be sent even when the app is not running if the user has enabled app push notifications. This means that the user can view the notification without opening the app, even from the lock screen. Therefore, it is important to carefully set the target audience for the push messages.
To use an App push message there are two requirements.
1. The Growth Action is integrated.
2. Finish the push message setting for each platform (Android / iOS)
[[인용:안내:보통]] To use Growth Action you require to add a subscription plan. [Ask DFINERY]
a. Confirm the Firebase server key and sender ID in the Firebase console. [🤔How to find?]
b. Login to DFINERY Console and go to Growth Action > Settings > Android Push Setting menu.
c. Add your Firebase server key and sender id.
a. Issue the p8 or p12 certification from Apple Developer console [🤔How to find?]
b. Login to the DFINERY console and go to Growth Action > Settings > iOS Push Setting menu.
c. Add your p8 or p12 certification.
[[인용:경고:보통]] Please check!!
- All certifications do require not to have a password.
- All certifications must be issued with production type.
- iOS Growth Action only works on Production.
If your push setting is complete, try to make the audience for sending a push message.
If you want to learn more about audience and push message settings please check Push Message Quick Guide guide.
Setting actions for push message
The steps to create a push message do not vary greatly based on the push channel (App, Web, Kakao, SMS). However, the action that takes place when the user clicks or touches the message can vary by channel.
For app push messages, you can determine the following user actions.
- App Open : The app will open when the user clicks the push message
- App Open with Deeplink: App's deeplink will open when the user clicks the push message
App push report
You can check the delivery report of each push message in the Dashboard tab. [Push message Report]
There may be a difference between the app push audience metrics and send metrics.
- If the device is turned off or not connected to the network, the push cannot be received.
- If the user has set push receipt rejection, the push cannot be received.