KakaoTalk Messaging is sending a message from KakaoTalk. We only send users who add friends with your Kakao plus friends.
Due to the Kakao Friends Talks policy, there are limited hours for sending messages. (Limited Hour : 20:00 ~ Next Data 08:00 KST)
To use KakaoTalk Messaging, need two requirements.
1. Growth Action is required to integrate with your app.
2. Adding Kakao profile.
[[인용:안내:보통]] To use Growth Action it requires an additional subscription plan. [Ask DFINERY]
Adding KakaoTalk profile
To add KakaoTalk profile, you need to create KakaoTalk channel.
- Don't have KakaoTalk Channel : Go to KakaoTalk Channel Center and create a channel.
- Do have KakaoTalk Channel : Use your KakaoTalk Channel, or create a new channel.
If you create a new channel, it requires business certification in Kakaotalk Channel Center.
🚩 If you create KakaoTalk Channel add a KakaoTalk profile in DFIENRY Console.
1. Go to Growth Action > Settings > Kakao Profile Setting menu.
2. Click ‘+Create New KakaoTalk Profile’ button.
3. Add information about KakaoTalk Profile
[[인용:안내:보통]] Certification is only be used Administrator phone which registers in KakaoTalk Channel Center.
After setting KakaoTalk profile, set an audience to send messages.
About audience setting and message setting, please read our Push message quick guide.
KakaoTalk Messaging action setting
There is not so much difference in creating KakaoTalk messaging from other messaging channels.
But there is some difference when the user clicks the message.
You can create the following KakaoTalk messaging actions
- Web Link Open: Opent the web URL starting with https / http
- App Link Open: Open the app's Google Play Store or Appstore page (Android / iOS)
- Sending Bot Keyword: Send message from KakaoTalk Message's button to KakaoTalk Plus friends account manager.
- Sending message: Send message from the button and KakaoTalk message to KakaoTalk Plus friends account manager.